So I don't know how I just found your blog, but I did. Lindsay it has been forever since I have talked to you. What 6 years almost?Congrats on being pregnant that is so exciting. Well just wanted to say hi. You look so cute and happy.
That is crazy that you are living in my parents ward. How long have you been in it? Where do you guys live at or by whom? We are living in Rexburg. Yipee! No, its really great!
5 comments:
THANK YOU! I have you to thank! Miss you! And give baby lucy a little pat for me.
SOOO CUTE!! I love it!
So I don't know how I just found your blog, but I did. Lindsay it has been forever since I have talked to you. What 6 years almost?Congrats on being pregnant that is so exciting. Well just wanted to say hi. You look so cute and happy.
Jarae
That is crazy that you are living in my parents ward. How long have you been in it? Where do you guys live at or by whom? We are living in Rexburg. Yipee! No, its really great!
Oh don't worry, just the other day we were walking home from something and we both said, "I wish Josh and Lindsay were still here."
We miss you guys like crazy!
I can't wait for Lucy and Baby X to play together.
Post a Comment