Monday, May 4, 2009















9 comments:

Jessica F said...

She is sooo sweet! Do you just love being a mom or what??? Love these pictures:)

Magic Moments said...

I cant wait to see her next week. She is so cute!

Requel said...

She is precious and getting so big already. She is so cute...I can't tell who she looks more like. Keep the pics coming...

just me (Angie) said...

She is so adorable, I think she looks just like you (Lindsay) and congrats to both of you on your new callings. I miss you guys and cant wait to see you in July.

Anonymous said...

You caught a smiling pic! So jealous...we haven't been able to yet. Lucy is so stinkin' cute!

jen said...

LOVE the smiley one!!

Cody & Melanie said...

Your daughter is so beautiful!! I love these pics! I think she looks so much like her mommy! I love her lips I think they are so pretty! Your family is amazing! The lord loves you so much! Congrats on the callings you guys rock. And motherhood is the most challenging yet rewarding calling ever! Your doing great! LOVE YOU!!

Dave and Abby said...

Ah! Your little girl makes me excited to have one too! What a fun mom you're going to be. I hope you had a wonderful 1st Mothers Day! Congrats on such a perfect baby Linds!

Amber said...

Congratulations on your baby! She is so adorable! I can't wait to be a mom. I just hope I get pregant first ha ha. I love all the pics, she's such a doll