My dad announced his candidacy yesterday for united states congressman. I am so proud of him. I know he can and will do great things as congressman of Idaho. I love you dad!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats to your Dad...he is great guy. Thats so exciting for your family!
Hey Lindsay...i just wanted to remind you that i would love to babysit anytime you and Josh want to go play tennis or just need a break(and you want to give your other sitters a break:). I didn't say it just to be nice...I would love to watch her! I know how it is to need a break occasionally too:) My number is 390-7997 if you want to take me up on the offer.
3 comments:
Congrats to your Dad...he is great guy. Thats so exciting for your family!
Wait a go dad! I am so happy for him. I am going to post something about this.
Hey Lindsay...i just wanted to remind you that i would love to babysit anytime you and Josh want to go play tennis or just need a break(and you want to give your other sitters a break:). I didn't say it just to be nice...I would love to watch her! I know how it is to need a break occasionally too:) My number is 390-7997 if you want to take me up on the offer.
Post a Comment