Making a delicious breakfast. Especially eggs benedict and turkey bacon. (I've been doing this about three times a week, sometimes more. I just need to start waking up a little earlier.)
Breakfast is one of the most beautiful meals.
Black nail polish
Reading the Book of Mormon. You know it's the most amazing book. I love it!
Melaleuca Access bars, and chocolate drink, are amazing! It turns fat into fuel and I get the best energy. They also taste yummy!
Reading one book a month
Melaleuca Tough and Tender. This is amazing cleaner. I clean everything with it, mostly my counter tops and I mop with it. It gets everything off. It is also Eco friendly:)
I love turquoise! It is my favorite color. I have been finding the most amazing things in this color. It is also one, of not very many colors, that complements my fair skin.
I bought a necklace just like this one at an antique store, but it's plastic, but also vintage. ha ha :) I wear it all the time
Of course Josh. Who could ask for a better husband and father... He helps clean the kitchen, change stinky diapers, with the laundry, and he is a hard worker. I love you!

and I cant forget my pride and joy.
Some days she makes me want to pull my hair out, but most days, she is the only thing that keeps me smiling and laughing. Next to Josh, she makes be a better person.








2 comments:
I love this post :) I suck at making breakfast...Ryan is lucky if he gets a yogurt! And I agree on the Melaleuca products they are awesome. Have you tried the dish soap? A-MAZ-ING!
-Monica
aww haha cute cute cute!! and p.s we were totally there carving pumpkins with you!! before we were married!! or even engaged!! also, I love lucy haha but I hate eggs, although you made those look really good...
Post a Comment