I don't want to go into detail about Lucy's status, but here are a couple things about her...
-She's 23 1/2 lbs.
-Loves to sing songs and has to have mom or dad sing to her before bed. Oh and the first three songs HAVE to be in order. #1. Little Bunny Foo Foo, #2. I Know My Heavenly Father Loves Me, and #3. Family's Can Be Together Forever.
- She is such a sweetheart but does not like to mind mom and dad. I usually have to take away or threaten to take away her toys. That almost always works.
-This is Lucy, me, or Josh maybe 5-8 times a day:
Lucy: Mom! (Lindsay, Dad, or Josh)
Me: yes Lucy.
Lucy I love you!
Me: I love you too!
Lucy: I need to give you a hug and a kiss.
*She seriously does this like 5-8 times a day. I LOVE it! She is such a sweetheart.
- Before we end any type prayer, we have to say, "bless baby sister and we lover her".
Anyway, I could probably go on and on about my little girly, but what mother wouldn't.
Easter Basket
Bugs that crawl down the wall
We decided to do a little family birthday celebration for Lucy after church. Next week we are having a birthday party for her with friends and a way better cake. She is going to have a circus themed party and I am way excited for it. I'm sure Lucy is too:)
After church blowing out candles.
We opened gifts and had a little Easter egg hunt at the park. Josh ended up hiding the eggs twice because Lucy had such a great time finding them.
Thanks to all our families for all the great gifts!!!
She got this awesome vacuum that really sucks:) This Dyson toy vacuum is probably more powerful than my Dirt Devil.
7 comments:
Happy birthday Lucy! Man, she is looking so old and so pretty! I'm glad she had a fun day. Miss you guys! Love you!
Happy Birthday Lucy!!! What a fun couple days!
her hair is so long! she is adorable! :)
this is monica by the way.
So cute! Love that little Lucy girl!
By the way, on Friday I'm linking up Gloria Jane since I'm showing photos of Collin wearing his bowtie. If you want to have any bowties available, that might be good. If not, just let me know and I will take down the link.
How funny about the vacuum! I am glad to see you had a happy Easter!
Post a Comment